Wednesday 4 April 2012

Biddles History

Hi everyone, I'm Simon Biddle and Biddles Simply Fresh is a family run, award-winning convenience store in Webheath, Redditch.

My family has been trading in the Webheath & the Redditch area for nearly 100 years. My Grandfather, John Geoffrey Biddle delivered fresh milk direct from the farms to thousands of homes in Redditch & Webheath.

In the 1960's my Father, Robert Biddle started wholesaling & retailing fresh fruit & vegetables all over Redditch & surrounding areas. Robert Biddle also traded on Redditch Town Centre market for well over 30 years.


In 1984 we opened Biddles in Webheath and have been trading there ever since. I have been running the shop since my late teens. We had a re-fit in the late 1990's & introduced ready prepared fresh meals to go. We have won Convenience Retailer of the year award 2005 & Off Licence News award in 2006.




Today we're proud to be part of the Simply Fresh family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment